Ready for an unforgettable and 💚🧡💛colourful💜💙🧡 Summer Camp? 🙂
Realize your child’s potential through edutainment (education+entertainment). At e2 Young Engineers, we encourage creativity and innovation through fun while learning S.T.E.M. building with motorized LEGO® Bricks and so many engaging and exciting camp activities.
Building with motorized LEGO® Bricks, S.T.E.M, kids yoga, origami,
Sudoku, math & reading time, science experiments, chess,
table tennis, games, outdoor activities and/or indoor playground &
many more. Check out the schedule below.
Date: 9 Weeks – July 2nd, 2019, Agust 30th 2019
Location #1 – Week 1,2 , 3, ,4, 6, 7, 9
St. Luke’s Community Centre
3114 Dundas St. West. Oakville
Location #2 – Week 5,7
Kidsopolis Indoor Playground
407 Speers Rd #15, Oakville, ON L6K 3T5
Let your child learn science subjects while playing with motorized LEGO® sets.
8:00 – 9:00 Before-care
9:00 – 9:30 Yoga
9:30 – 10:15 Origami and/or crafts
10:15 – 10:30 First Snack
10:30 – 11:15 Math activities
11:00 – 11.30 Sudoku Puzzle
11:30 – 12:15 Science Experiment
12:15 – 1:00 Lunch and Science Videos
1.00 – 3:00 LEGO ® Building Time
3.00 _ 3.15 2nd Snack
3.15 _ 4.30 Outdoor activities
(Nature discovery walks, outdoor games, science experiments etc.)
4:30 – 5:00 Reading time
5:00 – 6:00 After-care
Please pack the following:
- A peanut/tree nut-free lunch.
- Peanut/tree nut-free two snacks.
- Beverages appropriate for the needs of your child.
- A reading and math activity book for the library & before/aftercare time.
- Everyday – A yoga mat or a beach towel.
- Friday only – Splash Pad activity swimsuit, beach towel and sandals.
- Everyday – sun cream and hat.
Activity schedule and times may change depending on weather and other conditions.
Minimum 10 registration is required to run this camp.
Maximum capacity is 16 campers. There are limited seats, therefore, we strongly recommend early registrations in order to secure your booking.
Why choose e2 Young Engineers Oakville Summer Camp?
-A unique program that combines S.T.E.M. and many other
great fun activities into a single package so kids are active all summer long
-We are building with world-famous motorized LEGO® Bricks
– FREE extended hours between 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
– Before-care (08:00 am), after-care (06:00 pm) options are available
– Maximum capacity of 16 campers
– Improve math and reading skills
– Flexible registration. Full day, morning half day and afternoon half day options
– Sibling discount 5% off**
– Instructors with CPR Training and Vulnerable Sector Check
* Promotional “1 hour at Home Tutoring applicable for Grade 1-5. Lesson must be scheduled in advance based on the availability.
**Bookwhen registration system can only accept one coupon at a time therefore, 5% sibling discount will not be shown on the Summer Camp registration check out page. You will be charged the full amount and receive a 5% sibling refund after the registration.
Check out the photos from our other camps below. 🙂